Thursday, April 12, 2012

My autobiography

Hi everyone! My name is Bárbara, I`m eighteen years old. I live in Peñalolén. I study Public Administration in the Universidad de Chile from 2011.
My familiy is so little, I have 2 cousins only. But we see few times.
I live with my parents, my sister and my grandmother.My sister is more little than me, she have 12 years old. Also, I have a pet, is a cat his name is Miu, before we have a rabbit that she called "Coneja" (is an original name), but she die from 2 months ago.

In my freetime, I do all kind of things, sometimes I read a book, I play the guitar and I cooking, or just listen the music (alll kind of music, however, I like very much the electro music) and I walk to a park.

Finally, I think that to learn English is so necessary for be a professional, but the true is that I found hard understand.


Thanks for your visit.

No comments:

Post a Comment