Tuesday, June 26, 2012

"El Portal"

Hi everybody!
It's so good stay here again. Well, today I'm going to talk about a place that is safety pin. The  place I refer is the "Portal Fernández Concha", that stay situated in Santiago of Chile, in right heart of this capital city, yes, in the Plaza de Armas or rather in the streets around of this, in specific Merced street. Well, for any reason you don't know about this place, I tell that if you feel so hungry, this place is the recommended; because here there are very restaurant with the food in big portions for to satisfy all your hungry for even days. And the best of all ( I suposed that you ask this), are the prices and I can tell you that are cheap, but I to be honest, the more expensive are drinks. The food that you can found in this place it's so tipical, for example the "italian completos", "churrascos", "Palta reina", "Pastel de choclo", and others.



 So, I hope that you visit this place. See you. Bye!!

No comments:

Post a Comment